August 1, 2014

Crosby

Today I head up to Ely, MN with Jill for our annual Women's Trip to the BWCA. It's just the two of us this year, which will be different, but we look forward to our long weekend on Spirit Island. Early in our 15 years of spending time there, it became a retreat, a home away from home for both of us. 

As much as I'm anxious to write about that first day Matt messaged me, it's going to have to wait until I'm back. So, I thought I'd at least share a picture or two of sweet baby Crosby before I head up to the Northwoods.

Crosby was born on July 4, 2014. That makes him nearly one month old as I write. I've met him once so far, two weeks ago today. I certainly hadn't held a baby in quite a while... how sweet that was!
 

~~~~
~ Crosby ~

             
 Mama & baby :)
 
 
And I love this one...the proud dad with his new son...
          

 ~~~~

Anyone who's traveled with me knows I'm usually up late getting ready to go the night before. No exception this time! Here ends the mini photo gallery. Now, before it gets any later, off to finish packing...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and will be approved before publishing.